Tell Me Your First Love Story

Hello, everyone.

Before you read any further, let me tell you that I'm not feeling especially romanti today. That's not what this is all about.

This is about a short series of drawings I've been planning to make. It's titled 'First Loves' and I'm collecting everyone's first love stories in order to compile it together to make a novel. It's gonna take a long time, but I'd be really happy if you guys shared your stories with me.

Leave your stories in the comments section along with your email. I'll choose the stories I find most interesting and contact you when I have made the drawings.

Comments

  1. Well, mine is simple. I fell in love with this guy and been dating him for about 14 years now, since 11th. We are married for almost 5 years now.

    xoxo - Style.. A Pastiche -

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts