You know, I've been busy....

Sorry, about not having written much lately. I've been kind of busy. I've had a lot of exams and trust me, 'hard work' doesn't begin to describe what I'm having to do these days. I got to bed at ten and get up at two in the morning to study for two hours. Then, I rest for another hour and before the sun rises, I have to get back to studying again. I impatiently wait for the time my exams will be over, but I also keep begging for more time to prepare for them.

However, I have had the opportunity to do some writing. I just started another blog called 'Unexplained Disappearances'. Click here. You see, I started writing a book a few months ago, having no intention of ever completing it. But now the plot really is thickening and I see some potential in my WIP novel. This blog is dedicated to everything connected with 'Unexplained Disappearances'.

Check out my new blog to see what I've been writing. If it seems interesting, follow me and spread the word to your friends. Go to- www.unexplained-disappearances.blogspot.com, and tell me what you think of my new blog.

Meanwhile, I'll be back soon with more updates on this blog, so keep coming back.

Comments

Popular Posts