Make Some Noise!

My blog isn't the most popular. It's not even minorly popular. In a world where people do not have any patience for anything more than the 140 characters that Twitter allows per tweet, it is no surprise that longer blog post are slowly losing relevance. But tell me- doesn't it take a big genius to accommodate the whole issue of Indians' obsession with white skin or the marvels of the Navi Mumbai marathon in 140 words? Maybe it is only right for people to expect that I will keep it short and snappy if I aspire to take up some of the precious time of those who read my blog, but hey! I am just sixteen. I still don't have the genius it takes to write down all I want to say in 140 words! Honestly, I have been getting a lot of lectures from my dad too. He says that if I want to become the writer I dream of becoming, I need to lessen the number of words that get transferred from my keyboard to the computer screen. He is right. But what can I do? I just have so much to say!


And I bet that you have a lot to say too. If you are reading a blog like mine, there is no way that you have no opinion. Isn't it important for others to know what you have to say? It sounds big, but I really think that there are a lot of young, educated people in India, and honestly, they are the only ones who can make a difference. I want to be responsible for at least 1 per cent of that change. Up until now, it looks like I am not very successful. My blog does not have too many readers, and it have zero postages in the comments sections. So help me fulfill my dream. Make some noise. Tell me what you think and leave a comment after you read a post. Maybe I will get a glimpse of that small percentage of Indian teenagers who actually care about something.

Comments

Popular Posts