My Life As A Tourist

My dad's one of those people who are destined to travel a lot. His old job took him all across Europe and the one before that took him to North America. He always encouraged traveling for us. Ever since I was a kid, he's taken me and my family to the greatest of locations. We lived in Delhi but were never content with Shimla which is a convenient distance away from the national capital. Mountains were our thing, but we were never satisfied with hills. We liked mountain. Like, real mountains. Like, high, rugged, Himalayan mountains.

So today, I decided to do a post on the places I've visited.



Kashmir: If there's a paradise on earth, it is here.
  

 

<>
Kolkata- My family lives there. I could have gone for something more picturesque, but these pics define the city.




All you have to do is just imagine being here. It's like living in the sky in a land which is so unlike any other you have ever seen in its language, culture and landscape, and is yet so wonderful.


Rajasthan- One of the best tourist spots in the country, with palaces, sand dunes and abundant history. Beware of monkeys though, they plague most monuments.

Nepal- I can't get any more pics right now. That's my mom in the centre. I would suggest going during the festive season. True, the natural beauty is spellbinding, but the unique culture is the main attraction.


 




Comments

Popular Posts